T-die and fluidity analysis software
Ikegai offers various T-die to meet the specifications of customers.
T-die production procedure
Ikegai processes T-die in-house. Therefore, we can provide high quality T-die.
1. Meeting to understand customer's request and drawings.
2. Application of design and resin process knowhow to satisfy customer's requests.
3. Liquidity analysis with Ikegai's original analysis software.
4. Preparation of metal material.
5. In-house process.
Ikegai has many facilities including large-scale one for various processing.
6. 3D design for flow surface.
7. High precision CAD/CAM process with Ikegai's original T-die processing machine.
8. Grinding process
Ikegai's plant facilitates a grinder that is capable of stroke 10 meters and longer.
9. Hand polishing, machine polishing
T-die polishing machine that enables more accurate polishing than hand polishing.
10. Plating / 11. After-plating process.
We apply a delicate surface process such as spray or vapor deposition, hard chrome plating and nickel plating.
Ikegai has provided over 1,500 pieces of T-dies to our customers.
- For blood container, etc.
- Car mat, etc.